Friday 28 February 2014

Retro Jelly Sandals

I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly!

Hey guys!

Latley in the Uk it has been surprisingly sunny, this glimpse of the sun has inspired me to start looking at the spring/summer items that have been popping up in many shops. I think it’s safe to say that I already have my number one item that I really need to get my hands on, the Jelly Sandal.

I know what you are all thinking…“wow jelly sandals are back? I used to wear them as a kid…” but if you can rock any retro style shoe from your childhood then these are the perfect sandal that would suit all! I’ve found so many great varieties, which would fit any style and budget; in a range of different colours, hints of glitter, flat style ones and heeled ones, these are a big must for the spring/summer in my book!

Without a doubt I will be going out and buying some of these sandals, as I simply adore them, they are cute, will be easy to wear and I'll be able to rock my childhood memories in them again! Whats's not to love?!! 


Some of the best sandals I've found so far that I love

What do you guys think of these retro shoes? Let me know in the comment box! 

Violet's Wishbone xx

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I wear them with almost everything! Best buy

    xoxo http://lipstickandbrunch.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need a pair in my life! Plus I really like your blog too!

    Violet's Wishbone xx

    ReplyDelete