Tuesday 11 February 2014

ASOS Jelly Coin Purse


Hey guys!

I adore anything that is cute, small or inspired by an animal so when I saw these beauties from ASOS I just had to tell you about them!

These coin purses are super sweet, both have a different animal inspired face; a blue bear and a pink cat. (How could you not instantly want these?!) Not only would they be great to keep all your loose change in, but would also be ideal for any other small items that need keeping in one place, like hair grips or even a small jewellery holder.

Both of these purses are going onto my wish list for this month without a doubt!!

ASOS Bear Jelly Coin Purse at ASOS - £6.00

ASOS Cat Jelly Coin Purse at ASOS - £6.00

3 comments:

  1. They're so cute! I love them! And they're a bargain too!
    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very very cute, and the price is so great! I cannot resist them!

    Violet'swishbone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these are so cute! Now I really want the cat one haha x

    Céline
    www.fashionably-late.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete