Thursday 13 February 2014

Carmex Lip Balm

Hey Guys!

My friends have been using Carmex lip products for a while now and they have always raved about how great it is has been for their lips and just how well the product works, so I finally went out and brought some for myself!

I went for the strawberry option as I love strawberries, plus they always remind me of summer! The product comes in a small yellow tube with a cute little red top, which is super handy when its in a bag and you need to look for it as it stands out! Not only does the product smell like real strawberries but the texture is smooth and you can tell its going to do your lips some good! When putting the product on it gives a tingling feeling which is something that I was surprised about at first but now I really love it! Not only does it give a shine to the lips after applying but leaves them moisturised, refreshed and protected!

This lip balm has really been a saviour for my lips, and I now use it a few times a day to keep them super moisturised! I really recommend this lip balm as it is simply brilliant!!

Carmex Strawberry Lip Balm Tube - £2.69 - Boots

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much guys!
    I really like both of your blogs too and have followed you back!

    Violet'swishbone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award at http://fashionably-late.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html
    Have a nice day! :)

    Céline
    www.fashionably-late.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete