Saturday 8 February 2014

Liz Earle - Cleanse and Polish

Hey guys, just a quick review on this wonderful product! 

I have been using the Liz Earle range for a good three years now, and I can honestly say it has worked wonders for my skin, it is my ultimate skin care range that I treasure! 

To start with the standard Cleanse and Polish comes in a neat handy tube bottle, with a simple pump action top; so you get the correct amount of product each time you use it, a small pea sized amount comes out and that is plenty for daily use! The smell is totally scrummy, a mix of calming rosemary and essential coco butter, which soothes and smooths the skin, the smell is to die for! (trust me!!) When pumped out the creamy product can be easily rubbed onto the face, I then usually leave it for a few minutes to let the goodness do its thing! Then with a Liz Earle Muslin Cloth gently wash it all off with warm water. 

I use the product daily, in the morning and at night, it leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and glowing! It is also simply magic as it can remove any makeup that you may have been wearing during the day and you know that it is befitting the skin too! 

As far as I'm concerned I am in love with this product, it has worked time and time again! I would never go back to my old skin care routine as this is just so fabulous! 
  

(Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - 100ml pump starter kit - £14.75)


No comments:

Post a Comment