Monday 10 February 2014

Nails Inc Express Nail Polish Remover

Hey guys!

I am a huge nail varnish lover and wearer and you rarely see me without polish on, so when I found this magic bottle of wonder I was totally over the moon with it! I have used some of the Nails Inc Polishes before and fell in love with them straight away, and I now only use the Kensington Caviar top coat and base coat before putting colour onto my nails as I know the top quality and great finish that I will get! This bottle did not fail to impress me either!

With this product there is no need for cotton wool pads and a bottle of nail polish remover, its so simple. The handy little pot has ready soaked sponges of Nails Inc remover making it easy and quick to remove any polish. You simply dip your finger in and wriggle it around for a few minutes for normal colour polish. Ive also found that with any other sort of polish, like glitters I tend to let the nail soak for a minute or two then give it a wriggle to make sure its all off! A big plus is the size of the pot, being small it means you can take it anywhere with you as it fits neatly into a bag! One final thing the colour of this pot is amazing, how could I have resisted it?!

I simply love this product and I highly recommend this product to any nail polish wearer like myself!

  

( Nails Inc Express Nail Polish Remover - £7.95 - Nails Inc London)

4 comments:

  1. I tried the Bourjois version of this, it's such a fantastic idea, I was so shocked at how easy it was to use!
    amyalaska
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fantastic idea, I'm so glad I picked it up! I never want to go back to a bottle of remover and cotton wool again!

    Violet'swishbone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this looks great - does it last long? :) anything is better than having strings of cotton stuck to your nails anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great product and it really works too! I've had my bottle for about 5 months now and use it nearly every week to remove polish, but you could always add some more remover into the bottle if it does run out! :) Let me know if you do try the product! :)

      Violet's Wishbone xx

      Delete