Sunday 16 February 2014

Liebster Award

Hey Guys!

Firstly I would like to say a big thankyou to you guys, as I have reached over 100 followers on Bloglovin' and this day marks a week that I've been in the blogging world! I am super happy!!

Secondly I have was nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Celine, who has a fabulous blog that you should all check out, www.fashionably-late.blogspot.com
The Liebster Award is for new bloggers to get to know each other a bit more, the person who nominated you gives you 11 little questions that you answer. Then it's the fun part when you get to make up 11 questions to ask 11 other bloggers that you nominate! Simple!

I was given these questions to answer;

1) What is your favourite drink? 
Pineapple juice it's delicious!!

2) What blog do you read often?
I read a lot of blogs but the one I read often is Life in the Fruitbowl!

3) What was your favourite holiday?
When I was 12 my parents took me to Disney Land Paris, it was such a great holiday as I loved anything Disney at the time (still do!) I would really love to go back soon and pretend to be 12 year old me again!

4) What item do you over wear?
My chunky knitted black jumper!

5) What is your favourite lipstick? 
I'm not a big lipstick wearer but my favourite one I brought just before Christmas is the Rimmel Moisture Renew in Solane's Plum. Its a gorgeous purple colour!

6) What's the best book you've ever had? 
I know this strictly isn't a 'reading book' but I love them and that's the Where's Wally books!

7) Do you have a quote you try to live by?
'Carpe Diem', seize the day.

8) Where would you like to be in 5 years time? 
That's a hard question as there are so many things that I hope to be doing or have achieved in 5 years, but hopefully I will still be blogging to you guys! (If you let me?!)

9) What's your favourite clothes shop? 
Topshop and Urban Outfitters

10) What's your favourite beauty product? 
Again another hard question to answer as I just have so many products that I adore!

11) What's something you've never done but really want to try? 
I'd love to try skydiving, but I'd scream the whole time whilst doing it!! oopss!

Now it's my turn! I'm nominating;
Alex
Ashleigh
Alina
Christina
Georgina
Gloria
Hannah
Lauren
Nathalie
Sophia

And the 11 questions;

1) What's your favourite food? 

2) What's your favourite item of clothing? 

3) Where would you like to live in the world? 

4) What's your favourite nail polish? 

5) If you were an animal what would you be? 

6) What's the best book you have read? 

7) What's your favourite colour? 

8) What's something you've never done but would love to do?

9) If you had a magic power what would it be and why? 

10) What's your favourite clothes shop? 

11) What blog do you often read and follow? 


That's it guys, I hope you've liked getting to know me a tiny bit more!
Violet's wishbone xx

2 comments:

  1. I know right, I'm also addicted to pineapple juice. It's perfection in a cup! Haha, just thinking about it makes me want to go get some <3
    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♥ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would drink pineapple juice every day, all day if I could! Its just so delicious!!

    Violet's Wishbone xx

    ReplyDelete