Monday 3 March 2014

Pancake Day

Hey guys!

With pancake day tomorrow I’ve been looking for new toppings to have with a pancake, that’s different and will be a lovely dessert and treat for a Tuesday! Thanks to Sainsbury’s I have found the perfect topping that I will be trying out on my pancakes tomorrow, sesame, toffee and banana pancakes! This topping sounds delicious and will give some spice to any pancake; usually on my pancakes I will have the traditional lemon and sugar which is totally scrummy but hey why not push the boat out and go for a new exciting topping!

Other combinations that work really well on pancakes, that I’ve have had over the years are; Nutella or chocolate spread, strawberry or any jam you like, vanilla sugar, and ice cream! However if you don’t have a sweet tooth you could always change the sweet pancake into a savoury one, using toppings like tomatoes, cheese and ham on them!

I am certainly going to indulge myself in pancakes tomorrow! I can’t wait!


Are there any toppings that you guys love on your pancakes? Let me know!!


Violet's Wishbone xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment