Friday 14 March 2014

Rock 'N Rose

Hey guys!

I love having loads of accessories and jewellery that I can mix and style up outfits, so when my friend kindly surprised me with a cute little necklace off a really unique British vintage-inspired online jewellery store, I just had to let you all know about it!!

The website is Rock N Rose (I will leave a link below to the site), the necklace I received was the ‘Scrabble Tile Necklace in Silver’, at £8.00. I really love this necklace and have been wearing it since I got given it; with a choice of any initial on a traditional scrabble piece with a choice of gold or sliver tone chain it really is a style steal and statement!
Not only do I love this necklace but there are so many more fab items on the website that I can’t wait to purchase myself! Choosing out of the variety they have on offer however is proving to be difficult, as I’d love to buy everything if I could!


So guys if you are looking for sweet, quirky and vintage style accessories and jewellery, I really recommend taking a quick peek at this online store! You’ll love it I can guarantee!

Check it out!! 



Scrabble Tile Necklace - £8.00

Violet's Wishbone xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have amazing blog and what a great post, I wish we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I am now following you on Bloglovin. I really like your blog too!

      Violetswishbone xx

      Delete