Tuesday 29 April 2014

Why do we take photographs?

Hey guys!

Being a photography student you’d think I would have written something about photography by now. But oh no I haven’t. So I thought today was the day I ventured into this!


Photography has become a really important part in people’s lives. To take a picture, now seems to be natural as if we were all born with a camera in hand and a smiling posing face ready for the ‘say cheese'.

But why do we take photographs?


This question always seems to pop up in many of my friends conversations, and I guess there are hundreds of answers to why we feel the need and enjoy photographing things. 

To make memories, permanent
To create, relive and feel emotions
To document
To smile

Why do you take pictures? 

Whatever the reason may be, photography is now a vital part in life, I personally would be lost with out a camera in my bag or near me! It's become essential like a good pair of shoes! 


Violet's Wishbone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment