Wednesday 2 April 2014

Models Own - Lip-Stix


Hey Guys!

Lately I have been on a massive buying spree when it comes to beauty products and my newest purchase is the Models Own Lip-Stix in the colour
Beauty BlushI have seen so many other beauty brands with their own versions of the ‘chubby stick/ lip crayon’ but, being a huge Models Own fan already I thought I’d add this to my ever growing collection!

This pretty soft satin pink is perfect if your lips need a little pick me up, and a wash of colour! As soon as I applied the product my lips instantly felt nourished! I also found the colour lasted all day even through lunch, which is a big plus as I didn’t have to reapply afterwards like other lip products. With the easy twist up bottom the stick will never need sharpening, a total bonus!

I adore this product, however I now want all of the colorurs that are on offer, but with them being £5 each I will certainly be getting my hands on more! Apply, pout and look fabulous! 

Beauty Blush 

Other colours available are; 
Very Berry - a dark plum/red 
Coral Kiss - a bright orange pink 
Ravishing Red - a dark red 
Raspberry Cool - a standout pink 
Awesome Apricot - a nude pink 
Pretty Pink - a soft baby pink 
Red Devil - a hot red
Pink Power - a bright pink 
Purple Pleasure - a light plum 

Boots - Models Own Lip- Stix

What other lip products do you guys recommend I should try?



Violet's Wishbone xx  


No comments:

Post a Comment