Monday 7 April 2014

Topshop Nail Varnish

Hey Guys!

As you should all know by now, I have this mini obsessions with nail varnishes and I have just gained some new beauties to my collection! At this rate I will need a whole room full of storage, just for my nail polish collection! Oopss!

The polishes I picked up I absolutely adore! First off the quality is really good, all 4 colors I picked up haven’t failed to impress me, the varnish goes on really well and covers the nail within the first application. Not only are the colours amazing the little bottles they come in are very cute!! 

I really can’t get enough, when I saw the makeup stand set out in my local Topshop, I stood and drooled at all the different colours for ages! There is no doubt about it that I will buying some more of these polishes from the collections on offer! I really suggest that you guys try them too!!

The colours i picked up are as follows: 
Totally Turmeric - a zesty yellow 
Rainy Day - a light grey 
Precocious - a pink blush 
Forsaken- a sweet lilac 

(All polishes listed are £5 from Topshop)




Where to buy: in store or online
Topshop Nail Varnish

Have you guys got any favourite Topshop Nail Varnishes? What others should I try?

Violet's Wishbone xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment